What guys really want in a relationship? You see there are some important differences which exist between the male and female brains. Boys and girls do not behave, feel, think, or respond in the same ways, either on the inside or on the outside. Hence, the greatest impact of the male and female brain differences is how boys and girls view $3xuality and intimacy. Men think having an orgasm is having $3x. That’s the difference, with Internet porn and cyber$3x in the forefront, these differences are growing. I believe that the potential of human intimacy is light-years ahead of what is portrayed on the sterile screen of Internet porn.
Guys really want to feel like they are heroes, they want to feel invincible by their girls. Inside every man is a young boy hidden, who seeks acceptance and does not want to be left in the dark, especially when girls do not express themselves sincerely to them. When a girl does that then they will fantasize about her in the shower also. Open communication will make the logic meet and will connect with each other’s emotions. When the guy does his workouts, he prefers the girl to join or at least be by their side, because a relationship should not stand on one leg.
We bring you 12 classic images that reveal the reality of what guys really want in a relationship.
1. This is exactly what men really want in a relationship.
2. Forget it! Anyway who bothers after the first month of the relationship.
3. Boys have only one thing fixed in their mind and that’s $3x.
4. That’s the reason, why there is always a conflict between them.
5. Men always consider themselves as Mr.Right and they somehow get their way.
6. Guys are never prepared to take ‘No’ for an answer and will never stop doing what they want to do.